4 Added to Laramie County Sheriff’s ’10 Most Wanted’ List
Four new fugitives were added to the Laramie County Sheriff's Office's "10 Most Wanted" list Tuesday.
Carl Coons is wanted for strangulation of a household member.
Abby Delf is wanted for failing to appear on an original charge of taking a controlled substance into a penal institution.
Jordon Lucero is wanted for violating his probation on an original charge of aggravated assault and battery - bodily injury with a weapon.
And Charles Swank, the winner of Tuesday night's second episode of "Catch a Fugitive: Clinko Resort," which was broadcast live on Facebook from the National Night Out party at Little Bear Inn, is wanted for violating his probation on an original charge of possession of methamphetamine.
The LCSO is also still looking for Clayton Crane and Bryon Edwards, who have been on the list since it was first published on Facebook on June 14, and David Hernandez who was added to the list on July 10.
"Just remember everybody, these folks are innocent until proven guilty," Chief Deputy Aaron Veldheer said during Tuesday night's game show.
According to a department Facebook post, the LCSO has captured 25 desperados since starting the post.
- Another 'Most Wanted' Suspect Nabbed in Cheyenne; 15th This Month
- Laramie County Deputies Win Another Game of Hide-and-Seek
- Laramie County Deputy Nabs Woman on '10 Most Wanted' List
- Wanted Cheyenne Transient Captured Thanks to Tipster
- Wanted Cheyenne Sex Offender Turns Himself In
- 4 More on Laramie County Sheriff's '10 Most Wanted' List Captured
- Laramie County Deputies Nabbing 'Most Wanted' Left and Right
- 4 More on Laramie County Sheriff's 10 Most Wanted List Captured
- Wanted Cheyenne Man Captured Thanks to Anonymous Caller
- Woman on Laramie County Sheriff's '10 Most Wanted' List Captured
- 3 More on Laramie County Sheriff's 10 Most Wanted List Captured
- Laramie County Deputy Nabs Man on 10 Most Wanted List
- Laramie County Sheriff's Office Releases '10 Most Wanted' List