Wanted Cheyenne Sex Offender Turns Himself In
Another person on the Laramie County Sheriff's Office's "10 Most Wanted" list has turned themself in.
Sheriff's spokesman Brandon Warner says 44-year-old Joshua Lee McCard turned himself in this morning, July 18, just a day after the agency added him to the list.
McCard, who was convicted of third-degree sexual assault in September 2002 and voyeurism in January 2017, was being sought on a warrant for failure to register as a sex offender.
Since posting its "10 Most Wanted" list on Facebook a little more than a month ago, the Sheriff's Office has caught 16 people -- Michael Christopher Gutierrez, Linda Darlene Erwin, Jamar Lee Jackson, April Dawn Lindauer, Dakota Sky Pratt, Larry Dean Washington, Frank Jay Hardy Jr., Jessey Michelle Smith, Stacey Raymond Walter, Jessica Marie Olivares, Jared James Munoz, Jayme Mae Russell, Donald Eugene McDaniel, Erik Robert Woolley, Thomasine Wilson, and McCard.
Savion Maleak Selby, who was on the list before it was publicized, was also taken into custody on June 9.
The Sheriff's Office is currently looking for the following eight people.
- 4 More on Laramie County Sheriff's '10 Most Wanted' List Captured
- Laramie County Deputies Nabbing 'Most Wanted' Left and Right
- 4 More on Laramie County Sheriff's 10 Most Wanted List Captured
- Wanted Cheyenne Man Captured Thanks to Anonymous Caller
- Woman on Laramie County Sheriff's '10 Most Wanted' List Captured
- 3 More on Laramie County Sheriff's 10 Most Wanted List Captured
- Laramie County Deputy Nabs Man on 10 Most Wanted List
- Laramie County Sheriff's Office Releases '10 Most Wanted' List
The Definitive List of The Oddest, Strangest and Downright Filthy Town Names In Every State