Coming To Cheyenne Frontier Days…Pickle Pizza!
You've certainly had pizza before. No doubt, you have had pickles. But have you ever had pickle pizza?
Or maybe pickle pizza with flamin' hot Cheetos as shown in the above photo?
We're guessing the answer to that is no.
According to the release, the pickle pizza will be offered in two varieties. They include
""A special kosher pickle version with fresh dill and in-house made dill sauce and a spicy dill version complete with spicy dill sauce AND Flamin' Hot Cheetos! There's never been anything like it at the rodeo."
And while a google search for ''pickle pizza" shows that it has been sold elsewhere, mostly at fairs and rodeos around the country, the concessionaire says Cheyenne Frontier Days 2023 will mark the debut of the unusual pizza in the Cowboy State.
Besides pickle pizza, Funbiz says it will be offering some other unusual taste sensations at CFD this year. They include the following:
- Fruity Pebble Shrimp Po’Boi - A classic shrimp po'boi mixed in with the classic nostalgic cereal.
- Chicken Donut Sandwich - Crispy golden fried chicken put between two glazed donuts, complete with lettuce, tomato and, of course, the special sauce.
- Cucumber Mint Lemonade -Fresh squeezed lemonade with fresh cucumber and mint infused into the beverage.
- The Smokestack - A seasoned waffle hashbrown that holds a pulled pork, elote, Oaxaca cheese, spices and peppery goodness good, fresh made crunch slaw, French fried onion crisps and jalapeños and a sweet and tangy bbq sauce.
- Fried Pickles - The best fried pickles in the state.
- Fried Oreos - Because what trip to the fair would be complete without fried Oreos.
The Ultimate Cheyenne Summer Bucket List: 15+ Fun Ideas!