2015 Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo Results Update For Tuesday July 21
Another great day at Frontier Park for Cheyenne Frontier Days 119th "Daddy of Em All." We were met with light rain, clouds and sunshine as rodeo fans were entertained. Here are some highlight results of the action from the arena yesterday. The cowboys and cowgirls put their heart into their event, and this is how they did.
- Bareback Competition - Justin Miller, Clint Laye and Caleb Bennett all scored a 78 in the Bareback Event.
- Tie Down Roping - The fastest time went to Marcos Costa of Childress, Texas at 11.5.
- Steer Wrestling - The steers seem to be bigger and faster this year. As the cowboys struggled to properly take down the steers in the arena, Kyle Whitaker had the fastest time yesterday at 8.0.
- Ladies Barrel Racing - The cowgirls were kicking it up a notch yesterday in the 17 second camp. World Champion Mary Walker rode away with the fastest time of the day at 17.67 right in front of Sherrylynn Johnson of Henryetta, Oklahoma who timed at 17.72.
- Bull Riding - The bull riding was fun to watch as the leader in yesterdays event went to World Champion Wesley Silcox of Santaquin, Utah. However, Gillette, Wyoming cowboy Bobby Welch wooed the crowds when he scored an 80.