Let’s Explore Some Great Uses And Reasons To Use The Cheyenne Greenway
There are many ways to use the Cheyenne Greenway. People in Cheyenne use the Greenway for many different reasons that I think we need to explore here.Today on the Top 5 at 7:45, I'll highlight reasons why the people in Cheyenne should use the Greenway.
- It's Paid For - Many have complained about the Greenway but let's face it, it's paid for so we might as well get some use out of it.
- Bicycling - It's a great place for you and the family to ride your bikes.
- Exercise - Along the route of the Cheyenne Greenway, you will find exercise stations for you to build strength and endurance.
- Running - Who needs to worry about traffic when you can run freely and safely along the Greenway.
- Take The Dog For A Walk - A great place for you and your K9 to go for a walk. Just make sure to pick up your dogs droppings along the way.
The Top 5 at 7:454 airs weekdays with me, Gary Freeman and brought to you by First Education Federal Credit Union.