2015 Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo Update For Monday July 20
Not only was it another mild and beautiful day at Frontier Park yesterday, but it was also Military Monday. Our men and women in uniform were highlighted along with the rodeo.Here are the highlights of the Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo for Monday, July 20 2015.
- Bareback Competition - Richard "Ritchie" Champion from Texas, came out of the chute to ride a nice 80. That was the high of the day, until Kacey Fields mounted his bull to ride an 81.
- Tie Down Roping - Clint Robinson from Spanish Fork, Utah got the fastest tie down time at 10.4.
- Steer Wrestling - It was a tough day for cowboys in this event as the steers seem to be bigger and faster than ever. However, Cole McNamee from Pine Bluffs, Wyoming was able to some time on the board with a 10.7. However, J.D. Struxness timed at 7.0.
- Ladies Barrel Racing - In the first go, Lisa Lockhart has had the fastest time with 17.48. However, yesterday Brittany Pozzi from Victoria, Texas timed at 17.45 to take the lead.
- Bull Riding - It was a day when the bulls seemed to be giving the bull riders a hard ride. As of today, Aaron Pass of Kauffman, Texas is tops on the leader board with an 83 in the first go, followed by Rocky McDonald at 79 and Ty Wallace at 79.