Struggling With Low Self-Esteem In Cheyenne? This Should Help Give A Boost
Self-esteem is a very precious thing. Some have lived their lives having it torn down and others have spent their lives trying to build it up. Today on the Top 5 at 7:45, I'll highlight five ideas that may help you build your self-esteem or help you maintain a healthy self-esteem.
- Keep Your Focus On Positive Self-Traits - Don't pick yourself a part all of the time. What makes you beautiful and happy? Those are the traits that you should focus on.
- Put Negative Self-Talk In The Trash Can - Stop listening to those voices in your head that tell you "you're stupid" or "you're ugly!" Entertain helpful statements of what you would like to do instead of what you must do.
- Feelings Are Nothing More Than That.....Feelings - Feelings are not always factual. You should not make decisions in your life based on feelings and certainly should not cave into the temptation to believe that your negative feelings are fact. You are beautiful, hopeful and loved.
- Be A Master - Engage in daily activities that bring about a sense of accomplishment which may help in building your self-esteem.
- Show Off Your Pearly Whites - Smiling is an excellent confidence builder even when you don't feel like it.
The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays with me, Gary Freeman and sponsored by First Education Federal Credit Union. Special thanks to gaimlife.com.