Monday’s Cheyenne City Council Meeting Scheduled For 12 p.m.
Monday's regular Cheyenne City Council meeting will be held at 12 noon rather than during the evening hours, as is usually the case.
That's according to a post on the ''City of Cheyenne" Facebook page. According to the post:
''Due to City staff obligations for Cheyenne Frontier Days, the regularly scheduled City Council Meeting for Monday, July 26th will begin at 12 p.m. inside Council Chambers at the Municipal Building (2101 O’Neil Ave.). Free 2-hour parking is available at the nearby George Cox Parking Facility.
To protect the wellbeing of our community, the City recommends those who attend to:
- Wear a protective mask inside the Municipal Building if not fully vaccinated
- Maintain 6-feet of social distancing from others, when possible, if not fully vaccinated
- Consistently wash hands and sanitize
- Stay home if you’re not feeling well''
The post says people can view the meeting via zoom:
''A Zoom link is available below and on the City’s Electronic Conference Meeting webpage at www.cheyennecity.org/ecm. Video will also be available to watch on the City’s Facebook and YouTube pages in addition to Spectrum local access channel 192.''
11 Restaurant Chains That Cheyenne Needs Right Now
- 11 Restaurant Chains That Cheyenne Needs Right Now