City of Cheyenne Transitioning From Cash Because Of COVID-19
Starting tomorrow [March 28], several City of Cheyenne facilities will stop accepting cash payments because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Transfer Station (220 N. College Dr.)
- Landfill (1461 Happy Jack Rd.)
- Compost Facility (3714 Windmill Rd.)
- Transit (322 W. Lincolnway
- The city will accept credit cards, debit cards and personal checks for payment. The city will announce when cash returns as an accepted form of payment
Enter your number to get our free mobile app