Check Out The Cheyenne Summer Food Program For Kids
Starting June 13th, schools all over Cheyenne and Laramie County will have breakfast and lunch for kids 18 and younger for free.
Now that the kids are out of school they are home and eating all the food. To some families, this could be a burden as they depend on the school to feed their child during the school year. The summer food program will take that burden away.
Here are the locations and times of the summer food program:
- June 13th through July 16th breakfast will be served from 8:00 am to 8:30 am, then lunch from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm at the following elementary schools, Baggs, Freedom, Goins, Rossman, and Sunrise.
- June 13th through July 19th South High School will have breakfast from 7:15 am to 7:45 am, then lunch will take place from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm.
- Cole Elementary will serve breakfast and lunch from June 13th to July 19th. Breakfast will be from 7:30 am to 8 am, then lunch is from 12:00 pm to 12:20 pm.
- The YMCA will serve lunch only starting June 13th and will go until August 2nd. Lunch will be from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Pioneer Park Center will have lunch only from June 13th to August 2nd. Lunch is from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm.
- Youth Activity and Community Center will serve lunch starting June 13th to August 2nd. Lunch will be from 11:30 am to 12:30, except Tuesday when lunch will be from 10:30 am to 11:30 am.
If the parents want to eat lunch with their child or an adult needs a lunch you can purchase one for $4.00 at all the locations except YMCA, Pioneer Park Center, and Youth Activity and Community Center.