Veteran’s Outreach Services In July
Wyoming veterans service officer Vicki Richards from the Wyoming Veterans Commission will conduct community outreach services in Wyoming cities throughout July. Richards is available to meet with veterans and their families to discuss state and federal veterans' benefits, Department of Veterans Affairs claims, or VA healthcare. Richards can also help veterans, and their families apply for benefits, file claims or request healthcare.
Her office is located at the Joint Forces Readiness Center, 5800 Central Ave., in Cheyenne. Richards will be available for "walk-in" outreach on the following days and locations:
* Cheyenne - June 3, 9, and 16, at the Joint Forces Readiness Center, 5800 Central Ave., from 1 - 4 p.m.
* Rawlins - July 11 and 29, at the Rawlins VA Clinic, 1809 East Daley St., from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
* Guernsey - July 15, at the Camp Guernsey Chapel, from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
* Wheatland - July 17, at the Wheatland Fire Department Training Facility, 759 East Cole St., from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
* Torrington - July 18, at the Veterans of Foreign Wars, 908 W. 25th Ave., from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
* Laramie - July 19, at the Laramie VA Clinic, 112 South 5th St., from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Richards is available to meet with veterans and their families from Carbon, Albany, Platte, Goshen and Laramie counties, in addition to the scheduled outreach.