Winter Driving Tips To Help You Get Around In Cheyenne
Frigid weather conditions, slick roads, bald tires and speed make for a bad recipe on the streets in Cheyenne, in the winter. Today on the Top 5 at 7:45, I'll highlight some things to think about before and while on the road. I hope these tips will help you to stay safe on the roadways.
- Drive Slow - Always look and steer where you want to go.
- Starting Your Vehicle - Never start your vehicle in the garage with the garage door closed.
- Tires - You need to make sure these are properly inflated. If you are unsure, talk to your gas station superintendent for more detail.
- Seat Belts - Click It or Ticket. Always buckle up before you move any vehicle.
- Cruise Control - Don't use your cruise control when driving on wet, icy or slippery road ways. It's not a good idea at all.
The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays with me, Gary Freeman and sponsored by First Education Federal Credit Union.