There’s Lots Of Snow On The Mountain, Time To Get Skiing
With all the snowfall on the Rockies and along the front range, one cannot help but think about grabbing some ski's or his the snowy slopes with a snowboard. Today on the Top 5 at 7:45, I'll highlight some skiing tips for those who might be thinking about taking up skiing. Here are some things for beginners to think about.
- Lessons - This will help you figure out the slopes fasting and will be more fun for you in the end.
- Rent - Before you invest in skis and all the equipment, think about renting first to see if it's something that you really want to do.
- The Right Boot - Make sure your boots fit correctly. If they don't, it will be the worst time of your life.
- Don't Dress To Impress - Dress for the weather, not to look cool. Warm dress will help you to concentrate on the slopes, rather than the cold.
- Plan Ahead - Give yourself plenty of time to find the places you need to go to before hitting the slopes.
The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays with me, Gary Freeman and brought to you by First Education Federal Credit Union.