Five Tasty ‘Cheyenne Restaurant Week’ Deals
Get ready for a week long feast. Cheyenne Restaurant Week kicks off Sunday, April 3rd and runs through Saturday, April 9th.
14 area restaurants will be participating in the event, offering special fixed price menus for lunch and dinner.
Here's five of the tastiest deals to take advantage of during Restaurant Week.
1. Morris House Bistro - Currently ranked 4th out of 148 Cheyenne restaurants by Trip Advisor, restaurant week offers a rare opportunity to dine at one of the swankiest places in town without breaking the bank. Their special menu features Blue Crab Stuffed Mushrooms, Pancetta Stuffed Cajun Cordon Blue, Deep Fried Asparagus and Lemon Cheesecake with Blueberry Campote for $35.
2. Wyoming's Rib & Chop House - The top ranked Cheyenne restaurant on Trip Advisor. For restaurant week, they're cooking up a special Surf + Turf featuring Baby Back Ribs, a 10 oz. New York Strip, and a four oz. Norwegian Salmon Filet topped with house made Hollandaise sauce, along with a side and soup or salad for $35.
3. Poor Richard's - Cheyenne's 11th ranked restaurant on Trip Advisor, they're offering a $10 lunch special during the week, featuring a choice of housemade Chicken Salad on Wheat Berry Bread or 8 oz. hand patty Cheeseburger and a beverage. Their $20 dinner special includes Marinated Rotisserie Chicken, salad bar, the chef's nightly desert choice and a beverage for $20.
4. Luxury Diner - This legendary greasy spoon diner, currently ranked 10th in Cheyenne by Trip Advisor, will be offering a two for $15 restaurant week lunch special featuring Hand Cut Pork Chops Smothered In Green Chili or Homemade Meatloaf, along with soup or salad, mashed potatoes, vegetable and desert.
5. Nagle-Warren Mansion - In honor of restaurant week, the historic bed and breakfast is hosting a special cheese tasting on Saturday, April 9th from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. For $10, guests can sample a selection of imported and domestic cheeses. The event will be hosted by Italco Foods cheese specialist Katie McMurray.
Of course, those are just a few of the many options you'll have during Cheyenne Restaurant Week. Click here for a full list of participating restaurants and their menus.