Taking A Look At Some Of The Best Holiday Treats Of The Season
Christmas time is a great time to make cookies and candies. However, every year we like to make something new. Today on the Top 5 at 7:45, I'll highlight some of the top recipes for this holiday season.
- Gingerbread Truffles - This is a killer treat. Silky soft, good and taste like little gingerbread cookies.
- Peppermint Bark - This isn't the sound your dog makes after eating a package of candy canes. Dark chocolate, white chocolate with crisp bites of candy canes. Need I say more?
- Magical Reindeer Chow - Cereal, pretzels, chocolate and fruit. This is good for the kids and Santa's reindeer.
- Cinnamon-Hazelnut Toffee - Rich and buttery toffee will make your mouth scream this year.
- Peppermint Chocolate Meringue Sandwiches - A bit labor intensive, but well worth it.
The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays with me, Gary Freeman and sponsored by First Education Federal Credit Union.