Why We Should Not Allow Moose To Reside At The Court Building In Cheyenne
Recently Cheyenne had a moose wonder onto the lawn of the Supreme Court Building on Capital Ave. Here are some reasons why we should not allow them to stay.Today on the Top 5 at 7:45, I'll highlight why the moose could not stay on the Supreme Court Building lawn in Cheyenne.
- Some hunter might shoot it and sell the meat at the Farmer's Market on Saturday.
- He would poop on the grass with no one there to pick it up.
- Visitor might mistake that for the state animal on the State Flag. It's a bison, not a moose.
- PETA might think it was a stuffed lawn ornament. This might garner some serious traffic problems with all the protesters.
- Kids might feed it and we would never get rid of him.
The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays with me, Gary Freeman and is brought to you by First Education Federal Credit Union.