Here Are Some Mistakes That We All Have Made In Our Lifetime In Cheyenne
As we look back on our life, we have all been guilty of doing dumb things. The good news is that we are not alone. One of the great things about doing dumb things, either growing up or in our adult life, is that you have experience to hopefully help someone else not make those same dumb decisions.
Today on the Top 5 at 7:45, I'll highlight some of the dumb things that we have done and hopefully will provide a laugh as we look back on our lives.
- Spending an ungodly amount of money on things that were completely unnecessary. People will spend thousands of dollars on tattoos, but have nothing in the fridge, the lights have been disconnected and they're 5 months late on rent.
- You've dated someone that you're mother didn't like. She may be the best thing ever to you, but your mother scowls when she comes around. You ladies could tell stories about your boyfriends and the shot gun daddy used to pack around.
- Trying to remember the name of that frequent acquaintance you run into and all you can say is, "Hey guy, Hey Buddy." As you walk away you wonder, "What was their name?"
- Sharing very personal information on Facebook. Fighting with your mother on Facebook is not the greatest place to you to air out your laundry. Maybe there were other things you've posted that you regretted. You're not alone.
- Agreeing to "Terms and Conditions" without really reading them. You know, you're down loading a new program or operating system and you can't go any further unless you click "I agree" after seeing that it is pages upon pages of reading, when all you really want is the program. Been there?
A trip down memory lane can be fun, can't it? The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays with me, Gary Freeman and sponsored by First Education Federal Credit Union. Thanks to buzzfeed for the great idea.