Here Are Some Ideal Valentine’s Day Gifts For The Man In Your Life
Ladies, Saturday, February 14 is the big day for the 'Valentine' in your life. But what should you get him? Here are some fun and creative gift items that he may really like. Today on the Top 5 at 7:45, I'll highlight some fun Valentines Day gifts that your man may really enjoy. These items will surely get you thinking outside the candy box.
- Hot Sauce of the Month Club - Spice up the hot sauce lover in your life with this really cool gift item. You can get him a 3 month subscription for the hot sauce club right here.
- A Wrist Watch - He will love sporting a Casio AQS810W-3AV Wrist Watch on his wrist. Now he can take your love wherever he goes and will have no excuse to be home on time.
- Dazbog Whole Bean Coffee - This is some really good stuff and the package is red. Perfect for the coffee drinking Valentine in your life.
- Shirt Cuff Links - You can customize his wrist area with a pair of nice cuff links. If he is a Star Wars fan, you can get some X-Wing Fighter Links that he's sure to get a kick out of.
- Men Magazine Subscriptions - You could get him a 1 year subscription to any one of many men magazines. Magazine ideas for health, fitness, sports and entertainment. Also, fishing, boating, birding and hunting. The sky's the limit here.
The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays with me, Gary Freeman and sponsored by First Education Federal Credit Union. Happy Valentines Day!