If You’re Looking For Great Valentines Day Idea For Under $15, Look No Farther!
So here is the big question before the weekend hits, "Where are we going and what am I going to give for Valentine's Day?" These ideas might tickle your fancy. Today on the Top 5 at 7:45, I'll highlight some real good Valentine's Day planning ideas for just under $15. So if you're on a budget, this should help get the job done.
- Win The Valentine's Day Survival Kit - Head out to kgab.com and win!
- Roast S'Mores Around The Fire - How romantic is it to sit around an open fire and roast your favorite camping desert?
- Play Mini-Golf - Providing it's not snowing outside, you could treat her to a round or two or miniature golf at the Cheyenne Ice and Events Center. Have fun!
- Paint Each Others Portraits - You could get some brushes, paper and paint and have a gay old time with this one.
- Go For Coffee - Nothing like going for some coffee and visiting on Valentine's Day. Some coffee shops in Cheyenne even have local poetry reading and singing. Just a thought.
The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays with me, Gary Freeman and is sponsored by First Education Federal Credit Union. Whatever you decide, have a nice Valentine's Day.