Chance Of Snow Remains High Through Wednesday
If the forecast holds, (pause for laughter), the high chance of snow on Sunday in Wyoming lowers to just a 20% chance on after 6am on Monday, but then rebounds.
60% chance on Tuesday, 40% on Wednesday.
The sun should be shining on Thursday, Halloween, but it will be windy.
According to Don Day of Day Weather, a chance of snow or rain, when given in a percentage, relates to the coverage area.
So, for example, if the forecast calls for a 20% chance of snow, it will snow. Only 20% of the forecast area will get any of it, but it will happen.
Those slick road conditions and the chance of bumper cars while traveling remain high.