5 Cheyenne Resaurants To Eat Brunch
Too early for breakfast, but maybe a bit early for lunch. Many people who find themselves in this bind go for brunch. Here are the top places to go in Cheyenne. There are many places to eat brunch in the capital city, but what are people in Cheyenne saying are the best places to go? Today, we'll see what folks said as we explore the 5 places in Cheyenne to go out for brunch.
- Morris House Bistro - A very nice setting either on the "patio" or in the restaurant, you will enjoy some great menu items. Patrons rated this 4.7 stars out of 5 for a brunch setting. The chef is so good, that he can put whatever he wants on the menu and it will work. An intimate atmosphere with better than great food. Just be sure to call in advance for reservations, or good luck trying to get a seat.
- The Egg & I - If you're looking for an all-American style brunch, look no farther than this brunch headquarters. Many breakfast and brunch choices, great food and great service. Patrons suggested that you give the Athena Scramble a try. Visitors gave the restaurant 4.2 stars out of 5.
- R&B Breakfast Club - If it's breakfast burrito's you love, then you'll not be disappointed here. This has been hailed as the best breakfast burrito in Cheyenne. Bacon slow cooked to perfection and the hash brown's done to a fine crispiness. They are good. Visitors rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
- Diamond Horseshoe Restaurant - If you're looking for a real diner, then the Diamond Horseshoe Restaurant is your go-to place for brunch. Most enjoy the biscuits and gravy, along with their green chili's. Also, the pancakes are buttery and fluffy and homemade crispy hash browns. Patrons gave this little diner 3.8 out of 5 stars.
- Luxury Diner - It's amazing how one could take an old train car and turn it into a restaurant. That's what you'll be seated in when you go to the Luxury Diner. A wonderful place to have brunch. Patrons enjoy the Santa Fe breakfast burrito, with their homemade chili and grits. Visitors gave it 3.9 stars out of 5.
Where is your favorite place in Cheyenne to go to brunch. Tell us about it and why you go in the comments section below. We'd love to hear about it.