10 Pieces Of Life Advice I’ve Learned In 25 Years As A Wyomingite
Today is my 25th birthday and I wanted to bestow upon you some of the best pieces of advice that I can give you or anyone else that may need them.
So let's go ahead and dive right in.
1. Always find a reason to smile. It's our greatest feature.
2. Don't let anyone take advantage of you. Show your worth and keep making progress.
3. Never take the snow boots, pants, and gloves out of the trunk of your car. I promise at some point you will need them.
4. Learn to control your alcohol. Nobody wants to be the family drunk.
5. If you are going out with friends/family/co-workers, try and leave your phone at home. It'll be more fun that way and you might find out some new stuff about your social circles.
6. Get out of your home state. As much as I love Wyoming, there's a big world out there and a lot of experience to gain from others outside of the cowboy state.
7. Fishing and being out on the water is hands down one of the best ways to de-stress from life and probably the most important piece of advice I can give you. GO FISHING!
8. Be careful of what you put on your social media accounts. They may cost you a great opportunity.
9. Never accept anything on a loan. Always pay for things in cash and have a savings account.
10. Lastly, Just be as happy as you can and try to make life easier on other people. What goes around comes around.
Happy 25th birthday to me!