Here Are Signs That You Grew Up Or Are A Resident In The State Of Wyoming
No matter what state in the Union that you live, there are usually definite signs that you are in that particular state. The state of Wyoming is certainly no different. Today on the Top 5 at 7:45, I'll highlight signs that tell you that you're in the state of Wyoming. There are certainly tale-tell signs that verify that fact.
- A "vacation" or "stay-cation" is defined as you going to Ft Collins or Loveland to shop while your kids go swimming at the Marriott Hotel.
- You know quite a few people, to possibly include yourself, who has hit a deer or cow at least one time, on the roadways.
- There about 5 - 8 cars running and empty in the parking lot at Wal-mart, or other retail stores during the winter.
- Your idea of landscaping is a deer or bear statute next to your cottonwood tree.
- You carry jumper cables in your truck or car and your girlfriend or wife certainly knows how to hook them up and use them.
The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays with me, Gary Freeman and sponsored by First Education Federal Credit Union.