A Green River man who was wanted for probation revocation on original charges of conspiracy to commit aggravated kidnapping and conspiracy to commit felony theft has been arrested in Montana.

Sweetwater County Sheriff Mike Lowell says 18-year-old Hayden Anthony Riggs was charged as an adult in 2016 for an attack at the Sweetwater Youth Crisis Center in which one of the home's employees was tied up with electrical tape around her wrists, a belt around her ankles and a sheet over her throat and head.

She told investigators that Riggs and his roommate at the home had ambushed her while she was doing bed checks at the facility. Investigators said Riggs and the roommate had attacked the woman as part of a plan to steal a car and escape from the facility. The attack happened in November of 2015.

Riggs was charged as an adult in March of 2016 with kidnapping, conspiracy to commit kidnapping, aggravated assault and battery, conspiracy to commit aggravated assault and battery, felony theft, conspiracy to commit felony theft, aggravated robbery, and conspiracy to commit aggravated robbery.

In May of 2016, he pled guilty and was convicted of conspiracy to commit kidnapping and conspiracy to commit felony theft. He was sentenced to 20 to 25 years in prison for the kidnapping charge, but the sentence was suspended and he was placed on 10 years of supervised probation to run consecutively to the theft charge. Riggs was sentenced to three to five years in prison on the theft charge and was sent to boot camp in Newcastle.

He finished boot camp in April and was released on five years of supervised probation and five years in prison re-suspended. Until August he lived at the Milestones Youth Home in Sheridan and worked at a local restaurant. But on Aug. 17 he was reported missing from the home, leaving behind his cell phone and an ankle monitor. Detectives from the Sweetwater County Sheriff's Department began looking into Riggs' whereabouts and learned he might be in the Glendive, Montana area.

Riggs was arrested there late Monday night by Glendive police. He is currently being held on $100,000 bond in Montana, awaiting extradition hearings.

More From KGAB