Some Early Snow Totals From Around Wyoming
So, how much snow did you get? I didn't measure the snow on my deck, but if I eyeball it, I'd say we got somewhere between one inch and 100 inches, not to be too exact.
For a better idea of how much snow southeast Wyoming has got between the start of the snow on Monday and about noon on Tuesday, let's turn to the National Weather Service. These aren't official totals, and the snow is still falling, so keep that in mind.
- 14.25 - inches at Rocking Star Ranch northwest of Cheyenne off highway 211
- 12.5 inches - Seven Miles northeast of Cheyenne
- 13 inches - Davis Elementary School Cheyenne
- 12 inches - Glchrist Elementary School Cheyenne
- 15 inches -1 mile south-southeast of Warren AF Base
- 18 inches - 5 Se Centennial
- 18 inches – East-northeast of Nash Fork Campground in Albany Country
- 5.2 inches - Laramie, Wyoming
- 18 inches - 2 miles northeast of Rob Roy Reservoir in Albany country
- 12 inches - 2 miles west of Rawlins
- 8 inches -Wheatland