It’s About Time To Take A Look At The Different Pumpkin Types In Cheyenne
October means fall and fall means pumpkins. What kinds of pumpkins are you looking for in Cheyenne? We'll explore that here. Pumpkins are used for many different things and now they don't just use them in the pie tin anymore. There is pumpkin coffee, pumpkin spice jerky and even pumpkin beer. Today on the Top 5 at 7:45, I'll highlight the different types of pumpkins and what they're used for.
- Sugar Pumpkin - These are excellent for baking.
- Jack O'Lantern - Of course, these are the ones you mostly see carved on your neighbors front porch.
- White Lumina - This is an unusual, medium-sized white pumpkin
- Mini Pumpkin - People use these as cute, little decorations around their house or businesses.
- Gourds - There are many varieties of these and are used for baking, cooking and decorations.
The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays with me, Gary Freeman and sponsored by First Education Federal Credit Union.