The finalists have been announced for the Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce Women's Leadership Award.
- Linda Weppner, Century 21 Bell Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Rachel Girt, Girt Communications
- Lorrell Walter, Western Vista Credit Union
- Rolinda Sample, Chief Professional Officer of the Boys & Girls Club of Cheyenne
- Kathleen Petersen, Retired, Department of Health and Family Services
Past award winners include Rene Ashworth of Express Employment Professionals, Lori Schoene of ANB Bank, Sharon Fain of Wyobrand Strategies, and Gay Woodhouse of Woodhouse Roden Nethercott, LLC.
The winner will be selected by the Cheyenne Women's Entrepreneur Roundtable and will be announced at a Chamber Luncheon on Dec. 1.