5 Ways To Balance Your Personal Life Apart From Your Life At Work
Juggling personal life and work life can present a bit of a challenge these days. But is there a way to bring a proper balance between the two? These tips may make your life easier. Today on the Top 5 at 7:45, I'll highlight ways that you can juggling the busy work life, while still making time for your self and your family.
- Leave Work At Work - A bit unrealistic today, however you should do the best you can to not take your work home with you.
- Make Time For You - Although you are very busy, you must find time for yourself before you go crazy. Maybe it's in the morning when everyone is asleep, or later in the night.
- Don't Be A "Dull Boy" - You know the old adage, "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." You must make time for fun. It doesn't have to be a big expensive trip, but find something fun that will bring a smile to your face and help you to laugh real hard.
- Leave On Time - Make sure you leave your work place at a reasonable time. It's easy to work late, but you must manage your time at work and do your best to leave on time. Your work isn't going anywhere. It will be there waiting for you tomorrow.
- Take Breaks - Leave your desk and take a walk. Taking breaks throughout the day, help the day to go a bit easier. Fight off the temptation to work through break and lunch times. That's why they are there. You need them.
The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays with me, Gary Freeman and sponsored by First Education Federal Credit Union. Have a great day!