5 Actual Complaints From People Who Used A Travel Agency – Incredible!
Many of us have taken a flight or cruise to get a little vacation time, with the family, away from our jobs and way of life for awhile. There are those that you can never please.
Recently, Thomas Cook Vacations received complaint letters from those who utilized their services, but felt they were "misled" because there were problems not lined out in their brochure.
This will be enough to make your head shake. There are those who you'll never please, and there are those that take vacation brochure's way too literal.
Enjoy these 5 actual complaints that Thomas Cook Vacations received from dissatisfied customers.
- "They should not allow topless bathing on the beach. It was very distracting for my husband, who just wanted to relax."
- "Although the brochure said there was a fully equipped kitchen, there was not egg-slicer in the drawer."
- "My fiancee and I requested twin-beds when we booked, but instead we were placed in a room with a king bed. We now hold you responsible and want to be re-reimbursed for the fact that I became pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked."
- "The roads were uneven and bumpy, so we could not read the local guide book during the bus ride to the resort. Because of this, we were unaware of many things that would have made our holiday more fun."
- "We found the sand was not like the sand in the brochure. Your brochure shows the sand as white, but it was more yellow."
I hate to say it, but I think I see a false advertising lawsuit coming on for this vacation company. Or maybe they should be a little more specific when printing out their brochure. Yes, I am shaking my head as I write this.