Top 5 At 7:45 – Reasons Not To Be A Vegan
Why would anyone even want to entertain the idea of being a vegan? Beef – it’s what’s for dinner were told. I don’t know about you, but I am a meat eater through and through.
Today, on the Top 5 at 7:45, I’ll highlight my top 5 reasons as to why we should not be a vegan. The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays on KGAB Mornings with me, Gary Freeman and brought to you by First Education Federal Credit Union.
- If you don’t eat it, somebody else will
- I don’t like behaving like a rabbit.
- I need all the essential amino acids at the right ratios which are found in animal proteins.
- I like natural vitamins instead of taking those ok’d by the USDA.
- It hasn’t been proven that saturated fats are harmful by eating eggs, meat and other animal bi-product. After all, Grandpa lived to be 88 and at fatback, greens and steak all the time. Right?