Kiwanis 18th Annual Chocolate Indulgence Is April 25th
The Cheyenne Kiwanis Club will host their 18th Annual Chocolate Indulgence fundraiser on Friday, April 25 at Little America. The event will begin at 6 p.m. Kiwanis’ Chocolate Indulgence will feature several local competitors vying for cash prizes and plaques honoring Cheyenne’s Best Chocolatiers. Attendees will judge the competitor’s chocolate samplings and determine the “People’s Choice” award winner.
Local celebrity judges will determine the overall first and second place chocolatiers. In addition to chocolate samplings, attendees will be able to enjoy a photo booth sponsored by Jonah Bank.
This year’s Chocolatiers include:
- Ben McCormick
- Burri Jewelers – Patrick Larkin*
- Cold Stone Creamery – Brenda Yasulevicz
- Confections by Valeri – Valeri Titchener
- De’s Candy Shop Inc. – Ed Degabin*
- Eileen’s Colossal Cookies – Keith Bellis *
- Epic Edibles – Jamie Styger*
- Fabric Frosting and Frills – Stacy Broda
- Little America Hotel & Resort – Santiago Ramos
- Little Bear Inn – Kathryn Bertrand
- Perr Bear Chocolates – Perry Martin
- Pointe Frontier – Ruth Benson
- Past Chocolate Indulgence Champion
For ticket information, click here.