Cheyenne Street Closures From BOPU
In the upcoming weeks, the Board of Public Utilities expects the following streets in Cheyenne to be shut down for a period of time. Summer time is officially here and if you have lived in Cheyenne Wyoming any length of time, you know that means construction.
Please consider these shut downs as you plan your route in your morning drive. Hopefully this will help you avoid any unnecessary delays and frustration as you travel to your destination throughout the Capitol City.
- Dunn Ave: The street will be closed to through traffic between East Pershing Blvd and East 2nd Ave for fire hydrant replacements through June 24 & 25.
- Driftwood Ave: The street is closed near the intersection of Dell Range Blvd to replace a water main and should be completed sometime around July 3.
- Foothills Road: The street is closed to through traffic between Blue Bluff Road and Levi Road as they are replacing a sewer man hole which should be completed today - June 24.
- Levi Road: The street is closed to through traffic between Summit Drive and Foothills Road to replace a sewer man hole and is expected to be completed by July 11.
- Weaver Road: The street is closed to through traffic between Melton Street and Apache street to replace a sewer main and should be completed by July 11.
- West Fifth Street: The street is closed to through traffic between Snyder Ave and Thomes Ave to replace a water main and is expected to be completed by July 3.