Who Are The Top 5 All-Time NCAA Scoring Champs In College Basketball History?
NCAA action kicks off today at 11:30 am in Seattle Washington as the UW Cowboys take on the Northern Iowa Panthers. But who were the top scoring champs in NCAA history? Today on the Top 5 at 7:45, in the spirit of the UW Cowboys in the NCAA, I'll highlight the all-time top scoring basketball champs in the history of the game.
- Pete "Pistol Pete" Maravich - Louisiana State University - (1967-70) with 3,667 points.
- Freeman Williams - Portland State University - (1974-78) with 3,249 points.
- Lionel Simmons - La Salle University - (1986-90) with 3,217 points
- Alphonso Ford - Mississippi Valley State University - (1989-93) with 3,165 points.
- Harry Kelly - Texas State University - (1979-83) with 3'066 points.
The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays with me, Gary Freeman and sponsored by First Education Federal Credit Union. Go Pokes!