Kanye West Should Run For Governor of Wyoming [OPINION]
Tomorrow is the deadline for candidates to enter the Wyoming Governor's race. Which gives Kanye West just enough time to throw his hat in the ring. Here are five reasons why he should run.
1. Political Aspirations and Connections - At the 2015 MTV Music Awards, West announced his intention to become the President of the United States. What better way to prepare for the job than by becoming a Governor?
West is also well connected. Just yesterday, his wife Kim Kardashian met with President Trump to discuss the subject of prison reform. That's the type of access other Wyoming politicians could only dream of having.
2. He Would Create Jobs - If you thought the Old West was wild, just wait until you see the new West. Kanye has already lured several famous rappers and performers to help record his new album in Wyoming. Just imagine the Kardashians taking over the Governor's Mansion. It would be the best reality show on television.
3. Kanye's Conservative - 67% of Wyoming voters cast their ballots for Donald Trump in 2016. West has also publicly supported the President and is an outspoken fan of conservative commentator and activist Candace Owens.
4. Everyone Else Is Running - So far, eight candidates have entered the race, including six contenders vying for the Republican nomination. Kanye West would stand a better chance of winning than most of them and his campaign rallies would definitely be more exciting.
5. You Don't Have To Be From Wyoming To Get Elected Here - Kanye West has spent more time in Wyoming this year than several of our elected officials.