5 Funny And Amusing Things That Landed Students In Detention
This one will take you back to your High School years. You remember spending some time in detention. Here are some things that landed kids in this den for an hour. You may have spent time in detention, or you may have managed to avoid it. At any rate, today on the Top 5 at 7:45 I'll highlight some funny reasons why kids went to detention.
- Destroying Private Property - Stapling a students clothes together
- Physical Disruption - Leaping with the intent to fly. (They better have another look at his med maintenance).
- Throwing Things - Threw a lamp at another student and told him to "Lighten the (expletive) up"
- Disrobing In Class - Student took off his shirt and yelled, "Come at me bro" to another student. (Maybe watching too much Jersey Shore)?
- Being Gross - Having a conversation with another student about playing the "Hide and Go Poop" game. I don't think this is a school-ordained game.
The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays with me, Gary Freeman and sponsored by First Education Federal Credit Union. What landed you in detention? Do you dare tell?