Cheyenne/Laramie County Closure/Cancellation List
The following closures or cancelations have been announced because of a severe winter storm which has rocked southeast Wyoming.
- Laramie County School District#1-Junior and Senior High School students to be released at 11:15 a.m. Elementary school students at 12:15. p.m.
- Peak Wellness Center--closing at 11:30 a.m.
- Laramie County and City of Cheyenne offices closing at 11 a.m.
- A level one emergency snow plan is being implemented for all city and county employees.
- As of 10:45 a.m., trash pickup in the city of Cheyenne that has not been completed has been suspended and will be re-scheduled.
- Laramie County Community College, Cheyenne Campus is closing at 11 a.m.
- Due to the severe winter weather, the Laramie County Women, Infants and Children (WIC) program and Cheyenne Regional Medical Center’s outpatient behavioral health services will be closing today at 12:15 p.m.
- Allergy and Asthma Clinic of Wyoming closing at noon.
- The U.W. Family Practice Clinic In Cheyenne is closing at noon.
- Cheyenne YMCA - UPDATE 3:00 PM Tonight the Y closes at 5pm, all youth classes and programs are canceled. Check our Facebook page or Website for Thursday morning delays or closures. It will be updated often. Due to the potentially hazardous blizzard conditions, all Before & After School, KidZone and all Youth Sports (basketball, martial arts, tumbling, cheer and swim lessons) are canceled today, Wednesday, April 10, 2019. Suspension and Hatha Yoga classes are also canceled tonight. We will determine if the Y will be open Thursday early Thursday morning. Please check Facebook or our website www.cheyenneymca.org for further information
- Our Savior Lutheran Church Cheyenne - 7:00 PM Mid Week Service (April 10) is canceled.
- The University of Wyoming Family Medicine Residency Program at Cheyenne is closed this afternoon (Wednesday) due to weather.