With the first day of school approaching for most families, we know you’ve secretly been looking forward to it. That moment when the kids aren’t home. You’ve got extra time on your hands. The noise level decreases in your house.
Maybe you’re like me and work a different shift (not the traditional 9-to-5). So you’ve got a LOT of time on your hands when the kids are gone. What do you do when they’re in school before you head off to work?
Do you sleep, clean house, go to the movies, catch up on tv shows on the DVR?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Win Tickets For Wyoming Basketball’s Final Home Game Vs. Utah State On March 4th
- Win Passes to a Stop Smoking or Weight Loss Hypnosis Seminar on March 11
- Win a Trip to the Basketball Game of Your Choice
- Get An ‘Unfair Advantage’ And See The Cash Contest Call Times – Week 3
- Are You For Or Against Gay-Marriage In Wyoming?
- Music Trivia