Top 5 At 7:45 – What To Wear For Cheyenne Frontier Days
It’s CFD and the question is, “Do you have your outfits ready?” In some area’s of Cheyenne, you can’t get in unless you are properly attired.On the Top 5 at 7:45, I’ll highlight my top 5 items that you might want to consider wearing during the “Daddy of “Em All.” The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays on KGAB Mornings with me, Gary Freeman.
- A Holster: A cowboy always has his firearm parked in the holster.
- Hat: I think a hat depicts a man or a woman’s personality, in most cases.
- Boots: Weather you have a spur ridge, pointed toe, round toe or square toe, a cowboy is not complete without his/her boots.
- Shirt: Pearl button, high collar or no collar, there are plenty of great cowboy shirts that are a perfect fit for you.
- Chaps: Bull riders, saddle bronc riders and even gunslingers don the chaps to help protect their bodies from chaffing. Plus they look good too.