Top 5 At 7:45 – What Sits In Your Fridge Too Long?
What “spoils” lurk in your refrigerator? I think everyone of us could say we have found a “science experiment” in our fridge at one time or another.
Today on the Top 5 at 7:45, I’ll highlight what I think sits in the fridge too long and then you find the “spoils.” The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays on KGAB Mornings with me, Gary Freeman and brought to you by First Education Federal Credit Union.
- Milk – There is nothing like going for a cold, glass of milk which, to your surprise, “bites – stings” your tongue because it spoiled. Yuck!
- Cottage Cheese – When you allow this container to make its way to the back for too long, it will grow little green, fuzzy afro’s.
- Spaghetti Sauce – Sits in the “well meaning” container, but typically hits the trash before it smothers those spaghetti noodles for the second time.
- Fruit – Yeeeesh. Spoiled fruit is pretty gross, not to mention picking it up to throw out and the mess it leaves behind.
- Veggies – Welcome to the definition of putrid my friend.