Top 5 At 7:45 – Wedding Gift Ideas
When summer time hits, we all know that the aroma of weddings are in the air. Whether you have one in a chapel, church, ranch or at a fancy hotel, one of the questions we have is what to get the bride and the groom.
Today on the Top 5 at 7:45, I’ll highlight the top 5 wedding ideas that I think might work for you and that they will enjoy. The Top 5 airs at 7:45 weekdays on KGAB Mornings with me, Gary Freeman.
- Money – Although green bills may seem a bit impersonal and uncreative, this is still the number one gift that you can give those special someone’s on their special day.
- Something off of their registry – Whether it is a wedding or baby shower, most of the time the bride will have set up a few stores with a registry. You can go on line and purchase something from their registry that they will enjoy as a wedding gift.
- A luxurious hotel room or bed and breakfast – You can help them start their marriage off on the right foot by providing them a night to remember before they head off to their honeymoon.
- A gift that will stand the test of time – A vase or a fancy piece of art or anything that might be a conversation piece years from now.
- Sweeten the Deal – If you know they’re flying somewhere in coach, you can see about sweetening the deal by pay the difference so that they can ride coach. You could give them a gift certificate to their favorite restaurant too.