Favorite Quotes From The Late Comedian Robin Williams
Robin Williams touched us in many different ways. If he didn’t touch anything else in our lives, he certainly touched our funny bones. Not only a great comedian and actor, he also had some great quotes that he left for us to ponder.
Today on the Top 5 at 7:45, I’ll highlight what I thought the best quotes were from the late comedian who suffered from depression.
- Speaking of mentor Jonathan Winters, “He taught me that the world is open for play, that everything and everybody is mockable in a wonderful way.”
- “Some are born great. Some achieve greatness. Some get it as a graduation gift.”
- “You have this idea that you’d better keep working otherwise people will forget. And that was dangerous. And then you realize, no, actually if you take a break people might be more interested in you.”
- “If women ran the world, we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.”
- “You’re only given one little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.”
The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays with me, Gary Freeman and brought to you by First Education Federal Credit Union.