Top 5 At 7:45 – Things To Do At Lion’s Park This Summer
If you’re looking for something fun and inexpensive to do this summer, look no further than Lion’s Park in Cheyenne Wyoming. Today on the Top 5 at 7:45, I’ll highlight the top 5 inexpensive things to do with your family this summer in Lion’s Park. The top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays with me, Gary Freeman, on KGAB Mornings.
- Sloan’s Lake – Now that the city has re-hired life guards, you can go for a swim at the lake in Lion’s Park. You can also rent paddle boats, bring your own boat and take a day to fish.
- Botanic Gardens and The Children’s Village – What a great way to spend summer hours with the kids. There is always something going on in the gardens almost every day of the week, except Mondays.
- Play Ball – You can get a few families together for a picnic and a friendly game of soft ball or base ball at one of the parks ball diamonds. Relive the thrilling days of yesteryear with your kids, like our parents did with us.
- Mini Golf – Fun for the whole family. If you’re not a serious golfer, or if you think you are, then you’ll have fun putting around the greens here.
- Movies In The Park – Sponsored by Cheyenne Light Fuel and Power. This is a great night to watch a movie under the stars. Make sure you bring blankets, lawn chairs and whatever else you need to make your outdoor movie experience memorable.