Top 5 At 7:45 – The Worst Pick-Up Lines Guys Use On Gals
When men get “creative” the girls are sent packing. Some of you remember the silly pick-up lines of the 1970′s. Boy approaches girl and says, “Hey, What’s your sign?” In turn she replies, “The STOP sign” and then dismisses herself.
Today on the Top 5 at 7:45 I’ll highlight my idea of the worst pick-up lines that a guy could use when trying to get a date with that special girl. The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays on KGAB Mornings with me, Gary Freeman and is sponsored by First Education Federal Credit Union.
- “You smell like trash, may I take you out?”
- “You may not know this, but you look a lot like my ex-girlfriend.”
- “Do you have a band aide? I scraped my knee when I fell for you.”
- “OK, I’ll date you, but promise me that in 40 years you won’t look like your mother.”
- “Do you like Pina Colada and getting caught in the rain?”