Top 5 At 7:45 – The Best Restaurant Food In Cheyenne
Everyone likes to eat. You can have the right music, comfortable seats, correct lighting, but if the food is no good, then I’m outta there.
Today on the Top 5 at 7:45, I’ll highlight my top 5 restaurants in Cheyenne, based solely on the taste of the food. The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays on KGAB Mornings with me, Gary Freeman and brought to you by First Education Federal Credit Union.
- The Outback Steak House: Where do I even begin? The food at this restaurant here in Cheyenne is out of this world. No matter if it’s burgers, Ahi, steaks, Hor d’oeuvre’s, and the Bloomin’ Onion’s, they execute excellence. Highly recommended.
- Golden House: Whenever I decide to go somewhere else for Chinese food, I always go back to this place. Everything is fresh all the time. Their lunch time buffet is very good too. A must for the Chinese food lover. They deliver too.
- Jimmy John’s: Not only are they “freaky fast” but for the “lunch-atic”, who loves a good sandwich, go to the place that has fresh, free smells and eat a great lunch while you’re at it.
- The Olive Garden: For the Italian food lover, I don’t know anyone who does it better. Name it, they do it and it’s super good.
- L’osteria Mondello’s: They always have fresh and partially prepared pizza and Calzones so when you get there, they pop it in the oven and “wallah”, you’re ready to dig into some really, really good pizza.