Top 5 At 7:45 – Places To Go During Cheyenne Frontier Days
If you don't like CFD, here are some places in Wyoming that you may want to escape to.
As you are well aware, Cheyenne Frontier Days is here. But the event is not enjoyed by everyone. So to help ease your anxiety and frustration, may I suggest a few places out of town that might suit your fancy?
Today on the Top 5 at 7:45, I'll highlight 5 places to get out of town if you don't want to put up with the Cheyenne Frontier Days crowd. The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays on KGAB Mornings with me, Gary Freeman and sponsored by First Education Federal Credit Union.
- You Mother-In-Laws House: As much as you may dislike going, it has got to be better than all of the frustration at CFD. Plus, when you return from your mother-in-laws house, you just might reevaluate how much you really like CFD. Just sayin'.
- Vedauwoo Recreation Area: Not too far away and a great place to relax and enjoy nature at it's finest. Just don't forget to prep for thunder showers.
- ABC Camping: For a very short get-a-way and some excellent, excellent....did I say excellent? BBQ breakfast you've ever sunk your teeth in, then this is place to go.
- Pine Bluffs: The town that boasts of The Annual Quality Drinking Water Report, Trash Burning Schedules and Archaeology digs, this place could be your place of refuge from CFD.
- Chugwater, Wyoming: The home of Chugwater Chili. You'll not be disappointed as you tour the corporation headquarters. You'll find out how an American Native Indian gave the town it's name, shop, get cool recipe's and pick up some great chili.