Top 5 At 7:45 – Options After High School Graduation
High School Graduation has arrived. The celebration, the parties, the laughs, cries and good-byes. The day has finally arrived when your little lovely has received their diploma. The question is, “Now What?”
On The Top 5 at 7:45 today, I will highlight the top 5 options that I would consider if I were graduating. The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekday mornings with me, Gary Freeman.
- Join the U.S. Military: This is a great way to start off your career, especially if you want to serve your country and go to college. The different branches of the U.S. Military have all kinds of different options if you want to give some time to service and earn some college money.
- College: This is where our society has said you need to go if you ever want to be something and have a good job. What good is a good job if you have a bunch of student debt when you graduate? Try to pay your way through college and have as little debt, if any, when you graduate. If you know what you want to do, then this is a good vehicle to choose.
- Trade School: Unless you have a full scholarship to go to college, is college really the best option for you? Why not a trade school? You can learn a trade and then go to college if you think it will enhance your career. By the way, there are other options besides going in debt to a four year college. Check here – Options.
- IBMC College: If you are in the Cheyenne area, this is a great school to consider. The Institute of Business & Medical Career offers everything from nursing, healthcare, legal, message, business and technology and much more. Something to think about to get you closer to your goal and possibly sooner.
- Get a job: If you don’t choose any of the other options, for goodness sake, get out of mom and dads house and get a job. This can entail working for someone else or starting your own business. If you need some help in what to know in starting a business, you can get some great tips here locally.