Top 5 At 7:45 – Most Popular Social Media Sites On The Web
What are the best social media sites out on the web? That all depends on what you are wanting to accomplish. Is it just to reach friends, promote your business? Are you trying to find a job or looking to employ someone? Maybe you are wanting to connect with people of like interest or hobbies.
Today on the Top 5 at 7:45, I'll highlight what I think are the top social media sites for various interests. The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays on KGAB Mornings with me, Gary Freeman and sponsored by First Education Federal Credit Union.
- Facebook - With more than 900,000,000 users it is by far the number one for posting business ideas, photos, videos, connecting with friends, garage sales, employment and so much more.
- Twitter - If you can get your ideas, thoughts, sites or requests typed in 140 characters or less, then you'll be fine on this site. You'll join over 310,000,000 people with Twitter accounts.
- Linkedin - I personally like this site as I can put my information out there for employers. If you are an employee and looking to hire, this is a great tool to do that. Plus, those you connect with can endorse you in whatever your expert field is. After all, it is "the worlds largest professional network."
- Pinterest - WOW! Where do I even begin? This is the place for gift ideas, crafts, do-it-yourself, statements, photos, hobbies and much more.
- Classmates - If you're looking for an old classmate, this may be the place to go. If you're trying to avoid an old classmate, then don't go here.