Top 5 At 7:45 – Getting Back To Normal After Cheyenne Frontier Days
Is tired really the best way to describe how many of us feel after Cheyenne Frontier Days? That is probably an understatement. At any rate, now is the time to recuperate and get back to what we know as "normal."
Today on the Top 5 at 7:45, I'll highlight the top 5 ways that we can all get back to "normal." The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays on KGAB Mornings with me, Gary Freeman and is brought to you by First Education Federal Credit Union.
- Turn off the phone: Go to bed and don't come out for a week.
- Get a spa: Soak yourself in oil, sand, cucumbers or whatever. You deserve it.
- Take a shower. You may have been too busy to bathe, but now is the time to put an end to grub status.
- Clean out your car: Because of the hurry and rush, your vehicle may look like a giant dumpster. It's time to gather and throw out all the Wendy's and McDonald's bags. Don't forget those fries that made their way through the side of your seat either.
- Wash and put away your getty-up gear for another year.