Top 5 At 7:45 – Favorite Parade Attractions At Cheyenne Frontier Days
Saturday is parade day! Do you have a favorite attraction as they roll down Capitol Ave?
Today on the Top 5 at 7:45 I'll highlight my favorite attractions in the Cheyenne Frontier Days parade. The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays on KGAB Mornings with me, Gary Freeman and is brought to you by First Education Federal Credit Union.
Enjoy the parade and feel free to name your favorite attractions in the comments section of the post.
- The Color Guard: These military hero's bring a sense of pride to the parade as they hold "Old Glory" proudly while marching in the parade.
- The Shriner Clowns: The face paint, costumes and who could forget the calliope organ.
- Wagons: These restored wagons tacitly tell a story of the old west.
- Dandies: These girls present a great attraction to the parade. They are so involved with their livestock, FFA and Cheyenne Frontier Days. They are truly dandies.
- Hells Half Acre: Very simply, I strongly dislike this attraction. I would prefer they eliminate this one. Just sayin'.