Top 5 At 7:45 – Some Of Our Favorite Cheyenne Frontier Day Events
It’s is here again – The Daddy of ’em all – Cheyenne Frontier Days. For the local and tourist population, there will be plenty to do for the next week.
Today on the Top 5 at 7:45, I’ll highlight my top 5 favorite events at Cheyenne Frontier Days. The Top 5 at 7:45 airs weekdays on KGAB Mornings with Gary Freeman and sponsored by First Education Federal Credit Union.
- Rodeo: This by far is my favorite event. To narrow it down, it would be the cowboy’s on the bulls. Let ‘er buck!
- The Indian Village: Native American Indians have always been a part of the culture of the West. You’ll get to do some live dancing and get an idea of their past heritage as they bring it to the present.
- The Grand Parade: You’ll see familiar faces from the mayor to the Governor of the great state of Wyoming. Military, history, cars and clowns. All the things that make you want to love a parade.
- The Pancake Breakfast: It’s just not Frontier Days without walking through the line to get a good, old fashioned flap jack.
- USAF Thunderbirds: They’re back and ready for action. What a great highlight of CFD. Some of the times have changed from the last time they were here. Check out new flight times online.